Hm. Not really sure what to say……. I KNOW we just had a 5k! Its Insanity!!! What an amazing way to start 2012 and feel SO blessed doing this amazing job. I LOVE all of my clients, fans, and precious newborns I have had such a privilege of posing!
So here is another fantastic giveaway with lots of great prizes!!!!!
The giveaway will begin Today, the 18th and end at noon on Wednesday the 29th
1. check out each vendor and if you want, like their page - trust me you wont regret it! I have a FANTASTIC list of vendors!
2. If you love something they sell, tell them
3. comment once on this blog and tell me what you want to winleave your first and last name and email PLEASE! leave a 2nd comment if you share the blog on your FB page/ Twitter. Without email, I skip you if you win a prize.
4. Only one prize per person.
5. If you are LOCAL please SAY soSo I can choose a winner of the local prizes
6. HAVE FUN
Thank you TO All of the following vendors who donated such fantastic items!!!
1. GRAND PRIZE: one winner will get a FREE MATERNITY SESSION (which I no longer offer maternity sessions!) with Jennie Pyfferoen Photography! WINNER IS WINDI JONES
2. Alexa’s Closet is giving one winner a Rainbow Pixie Hat and Matching Knit Wrap in Turquoise Valued at $50! WINNER IS CRYSTAL HERNANDEZ
4. Adriana P Photography is giving one of the winners a Boy’s Crocheted Hat, sized 0-3 Months. A value of $42! WINNER IS ANGELA MCNAUL
5. Swanky Stitch is giving one winner one of her fabulous Camera Strap Covers! WINNER IS BRITTNEY ALCLOUS
6. Sweetpea Shoppe is giving one winner 2 granny square hats. sized newborn. WINNER IS MELISSA SIMON
7. The Couture Baby is giving one winner a set of wings and a headband! WINNER IS GENEVIEVE EINWALTER
8. Lilly B. is giving one winner THREE of her gorgeous Crowns! WINNER IS CHRISTINA SCHAUST
9. SHOOT BABY! is giving one lucky winner a waterproof pad! This is the vendor I bought my own newborn posing bag fromWINNER IS CLAIRE DUNN
The SHOOT BABY!™ Waterproof Pads are designed to protect your bean bag, blankets and throws from soiling. You use them in a layered fashion, placing them between each layer of blanket. Therefore if your little subject happens to wee or poop, the blanket (or bean bag) underneath the pad will be protected. They come in a round design (40″ diameter) that fits the SHOOT BABY! Ottoman Beanbags perfectly and they are also machine washable.
10. Sleeping Willow is donating a repurposed wool tall knot top sized for a newbornWINNER IS FARYN BARDIN
11. Devoted Knits By Trae is giving one winner a $25 gift certificate to her shop! WINNER IS KELLY MADISON